2019-09-12 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, September 12, 2019
- Cross country should be dismissed at 2:55 for a meet today. The bus leaves at 3:15.
- The golf team has a match with St. Thomas More at Harrison Park. The following will need to be dismissed at 2:45: Kevin Clapp, Izaiah Lusk, Allison Tucker, Michael Chochola, Isaac Tabels, Carson Darby.
- Seniors Powder Puff tshirts $15. Orders due this Friday, Money due next Friday. Please pay Mrs. Campbell or Rochelle.
- Good luck to the blue devil volleyball team as they face the Schlarman toppers tonight in our first conference match. Tonight is tie-dye the toppers so wear your tie-dye clothes, socks, headbands, anything tie-dye and come to the volleyball match and help us win our first conference victory.Coach Kentner will provide treats! Let’s go tie-dye those toppers!
- All BHRA students are invited to attend an FCA event at ‘The Docks’ of Crossroads Christian Church for the first 5th quarter following the home football game Friday night, Sept 13th until 11pm. It’s a safe place to hang out and enjoy some food, fun and fellowship. They have Gaga Ball, 9 Square in the Air, Ping Pong, Kan Jam, Basketball, and a fire pit for those that just want to sit and hang out. Pizza, drinks, and snacks will be available.
- Any blue zoo member that would like to help create locker decorations. Please come to Mrs. Tidwell’s homeroom today.
- An admission rep from Eureka College will be in the cafeteria during lunches today.
- An admission rep from Indiana State University will be in the counseling lobby during homeroom on Friday. See Mrs. Stephens for a pass.
- Seniors if you would like to attend a College Fair at DACC on Thursday Sept. 19th see Mrs. Stephens for a permission slip. Permission slips must be returned by Friday.
- Juniors, if you signed up to take the PSAT/NMSQT on October 10th, payment of $17 must be turned in to Mrs. Stephens by Friday.