2019-02-14 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, February 14, 2019
- The Scholastic Bowl bus leaves at 4 today.
- Math contest groups. Pre-Calc will meet on Tuesday, Algebra 2 and Geometry on Wednesday and Algebra 1 next Thursday.
- The BHRA Education Association Scholarship is available to seniors who will be pursuing a career that will lead to employment in a school setting. Please see Mrs. Stephens or Ms. Herrmann for an application.
- Mandatory softball meeting Thursday @ 2:45 in the locker room for all players trying out for softball. Open gym to follow from 3:30-4:30.
- This Friday night come support the team in Fab 50’s, Groovy 60’s, Hippie 70’s, Rocker 80’s, or Awesome 90’s styles. Eligible students will have the opportunity to win one of two gift cards. A free popcorn for all who participate! See Mrs. Tidwell with any questions.
- Juniors last name N-Z please meet in the team room today during homeroom for an ISAC presentation on College Readiness.
- Bismarck Blessings Food drive happening now! 1st hour competition for breakfast. Tomorrow’s items are fruit snacks.
- Seniors interested in attending Lakeview College of Nursing – the Next Generation of Caring Scholarship is available in the Counseling Lobby. See Mrs. Stephens for more information.
- The Vermilion County Principals Association Scholarship is available in the Counseling Lobby. Scholarships are available in 4 different areas – Academics, Arts and Humanities, Athletics and Vocational/Technical.
- Next week is National FFA Week! We invite the entire school to participate in next week's dress up days and homeroom games. Dress up days are: Tuesday - Disney Day, Wednesday - Farm Animal Day, Thursday - Country Day, Friday - Blue & Gold Day. Students will be put into a drawing for a prize for each day they dress up! Be sure to check out the posters around the school for the homeroom games and talk to your class sponsor later this week to sign up to participate! The winning class for homeroom games will get an ice cream party!
- Make sure you check out the VOICE table at your lunch this week! Finish the hashtag and get your picture taken too!