2020-01-10 BHRA Announcements
Friday, January 10, 2020
- Last night your Blue Devil wrestling team went 1-1. Gada Bryant, Jacob Akins, and Hunger Wilson earned 2 wins. Wins were also earned by Donovan Gudauskas, Kelton Dykes, Hadyn Roberts, Cole Brumfield, Justin Weidenburner, Marshall Gudauskas, Donnell McClure, Nathaniel Gnaden, and Braxton Wilson.
- Softball open gym, Wednesday 1/15 @ 6:00pm.
- Any student willing to help film during the county tournament should see Mr. Rademacher by Friday morning. This is an opportunity to learn cooperatively with other students in the county filming the games. Community service is awarded along with a free t-shirt as well as free food. The games are online as well as broadcast through a local cable channel.
- Please remember to put unopened food items in the share box at lunch. Things like Fig Newton bars, Jello, chips and fruit can be shared with other students. Leftovers are being donated to the backpack program.
- Math Contest is coming up on February 22nd. If you are interested in participating there will be a meeting today during homeroom in Mrs. Gray’s room.
- Track workouts begin on Tuesdays and Thursdays until official track practice in March. This is only for the non-winter sport athletes and will run from 3:30 to 4:15. Hope to see you all there!
- Camp Invention is coming to Bismarck-Henning. We’re looking for 7th-9th grade students that will have a reduced registration fee and 10th-12th grade students that will be free. This volunteer position will provide 40 documented community service hours. If interested or you have questions, contact Mrs. Carpenter at email@example.com.