2019-03-21 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, March 21, 2019
- All students need to report to your regular homeroom to pick up progress reports – If you go to DACC please make sure you stop in the office this morning to pick up yours.
- Congratulations to the new Devilettes for the 19/20 school year: Alexis Dodson, Amanda Brown, Hannah Smith, Sydney Schaumburg, Rhylee Merrill, Paili Laski, Alexis Gerdes, and Torrie Hegg!
- Josten’s will be here during lunch hours on Tuesday April 2nd for Seniors delivery day!
- An admissions representative from U of I Springfield will be here Monday April 1st during homeroom to meet with any interested junior or senior.
- Scholastic Bowl players, please return uniforms to Mr. Hasty.
- Seniors – The Cameron M. Cunningham Scholarship should be mailed in to the address on the application by March 31st. This foundation awards several scholarships to seniors going into the medical field. The Lori Drennan Nern Scholarship will be awarded to a student who plans to study Business Management, Child Psychology or possibly Education. Application is due April 1st.
- Two new scholarships were posted this week – Bismarck Lions Club and Woman’s Club of Bismarck. Applications are available in counseling lobby. There are scholarships due next week - check scholarship deadlines and be mindful of spring break!
- Deadline to order the 2018-2019 yearbook is April 1st. The cost is $60.00 and includes personalization on the front cover. Order forms are available in the office or you can order online at
- Change drive for “The Dwelling Place Pennies for the Essentials Pantry” going on now. There’s a collection jug in the office. BHES, BHJH & BHRA are trying to raise 69,900 cents. Please help us!