2019-01-25 BHRA Annoucements
Friday, January 25, 2019
- Sunday come out to the toy tractor show in the MPR from 9-3. There’s a kid’s building workshop at 12:30 and a pedal tractor pull at 1:30. Admission is $2, 12 and under free. There will be food available for purchase.
- If you are interested in a career in welding – please see Mrs. DeGolyer. The Hobart Institute of Welding is interested in giving a presentation about their programs and she needs to know if there is any interest.
- Thank you to everyone that came out for the wrestling teams Senior night. Wins were earned by Chris Steidel, Marshal Gudauskas, Braxton Wilson, and Kaleb Irvin.
- Good luck to chess at sectionals tomorrow. The bus leaves at 6:30am.
- Boys JV/V Basketball vs Westville tonight. JV starts at 6.
- If you leave for DACC – Be sure you are stopping in the office to sign out before you leave.
- New Scholarships Posted: Lakeview College of Nursing, MoneySmart Kid, Hoopeston IGA, and Henning Civic Club. A full list of scholarships are available on Mrs. Stephens web page.
- DACC Scholarship application is now open. Deadline is February 19th.
- There will be a VOICE meeting today during your lunch hour in Mrs. Post's room! See you all there!
- The Wreaths Across America Clean-Up has been changed to tomorrow. It is still at 11:00am at the Danville National Cemetery. If you are able to attend, please see Mr. Beukelman to sign up. Thank you!
- The Bismarck Lion's Club Pancake and Sausage Day is on Saturday, 2 February 2019, at the Bismarck-Henning Elementary School. If anyone is interested in helping, please see Mr. Beukelman to sign up for whatever time you may be available. This is a local club that does a lot of good for the local community, so any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- Sophomores – If you are interested in a career in the Health or Engineering fields see Mrs. Stephens to sign up for DACC’s Health Professionals and Engineering Day. Both will be on February 22nd from 9 – 11 AM at DACC. There is limited space, turn your permission slip in ASAP to reserve a spot.