2018-11-29 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, November 29, 2018
- If you will be taking Dual Enrollment Western Civilization 2 next semester with Ms. Herrmann, please sign up for a textbook. There are a limited number available and they will be handed out on a first come, first served basis.
- Band and Chorus students are reminded that all raffle tickets, stubs and money are to be turned in on Friday Nov. 30 to Mr. Schroeder.
- The National Honor Society will be holding a bake sale on Monday and Tuesday of next week, Dec. 3rd and 4th.
- Congratulations to the following seniors on being recognized as an Illinois State Scholar – Cole Anderson, Michael French, Callie Gernand, Dawson Getts, Cameron Hill, Annie Nelson and Jett Villanueva.
- Any NHS senior who wishes to apply for the 2018-2019 NHS Scholarship needs to pick up an application informational sheet from Ms. Watson. Applications are due by December 7, 2018.
- Tell your Blue Devil wrestling team good luck as they take on Gibson City at Gibson City.
- Varsity Girls Basketball at Schlarman tonight. Game time is 7pm.