2018-11-27 BHRA Announcements
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- If you are interested in going to the Danville Civic Center TODAY at 4:30 to participate in the Day of Giving Celebration sign up in the high school office. We will need everyone that goes to be in Bismarck Blue so we can show off our school spirit.
- Sophomores – Josten’s will be here with a class ring delivery. If you have one to pick up you’ll meet in the MPR during homeroom today. Be sure to check in with your homeroom teacher first.
- Football players: Weight training will begin on December 3rd. We will have a meeting on Wednesday during homeroom in the weight room to give out schedules.
- Come out and support your Blue Devil wrestling team tonight at 6pm as they take on Westville. Wrestlers need to be here by 4pm.
- The cheerleaders are having a bake sale today and tomorrow during lunch.
- If you will be taking Dual Enrollment Western Civilization 2 next semester with Ms. Herrmann, please sign up for a textbook. There are a limited number available and they will be handed out on a first come, first served basis.
- FCA will be meeting in the library today for a short meeting during homeroom. Student council members who are part of the Christmas decorating committee should also meet in the library today during homeroom.
- Yearbook Staff meeting today during homeroom in Mrs. Campbell’s computer lab.
- Band and Chorus students are reminded that all raffle tickets, stubs and money are to be turned in on Friday Nov. 30 to Mr. Schroeder.
- Boys basketball play at Cissna Park tonight. JV starts at 5:30.