2018-11-08 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, November 08, 2018
- The student council will be collecting food for our annual food drive through next Wednesday. There are signs posted with suggested items to donate. Donation boxes are available in your class sponsor’s room. There is a contest between the classes for the most donations. Donate 5 or more items to have your name added to the class list to be eligible for the class pizza and ice cream lunch.
- FCA is asking for your help. BHRA is putting together items to fill shoeboxes for OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD. These shoeboxes will be given to children in need around the world. There is a list of items needed in the office and on the library door. Donations may be dropped off to Mrs. Story in the library. The boxes will be picked up next week, on November 16th.
- Fall athletic banquet is tonight. Please pick flyers up in the office.
- Student Council meeting today during homeroom in the Team Room.
- Don’t forget to check out the Kindness Wall in the commons. Be sure to e-mail your selfie to Mrs. Post.
- The Red Cross Lifeguard Class is open for registration. You must be 15 by April 1st, 2019 and a strong swimmer. Adults are welcome. Check out a flier at crew272.org or call/text Brian Walker at 765-295-1548. The class will be at Fountain Central High School’s pool. Cost is $195.
- An admission representative from Illinois Wesleyan will be here today during homeroom to meet with any interested juniors and seniors. Please see Mrs. Stephens for a pass.
- There will be no college express on Monday November 12th. DACC is closed in observance of Veteran’s Day.
- Anyone who is interested in helping with the Festival of Trees' Princess Tea Party this Saturday: Please come and see Mr. Beukelman for information and to sign up. This is a good way to get some service hours. Thank you!
- FCA will meet today in the library during homeroom.