2018-11-07 BHRA Announcements
Wednesday, November 07, 2018
- The student council will be collecting food for our annual food drive beginning on Monday. There will be signs posted with suggested items to donate. Donation boxes will be available in your class sponsor’s room. There will be a contest between the classes for the most donations. Donate 5 or more items to have your name added to the class list to be eligible for the class pizza and ice cream lunch.
- FCA is asking for your help. BHRA is putting together items to fill shoeboxes for OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD. These shoeboxes will be given to children in need around the world. There is a list of items needed in the office and on the library door. Donations may be dropped off to Mrs. Story in the library. The boxes will be picked up next week, on November 16th.
- There will be prom meeting in Mrs. Campbell’s room today for any junior that is interested in being on a committee. Please check in with your homeroom teacher first.
- Fall athletic banquet is Thursday evening. Please pick flyers up in the office.
- Student Council meeting on Thursday during homeroom in the Team Room.
- Don’t forget to check out the Kindness Wall in the commons. Be sure to e-mail your selfie to Mrs. Post.
- The Red Cross Lifeguard Class is open for registration. You must be 15 by April 1st, 2019 and a strong swimmer. Adults are welcome. Check out a flier at crew272.org or call/text Brian Walker at 765-295-1548. The class will be at Fountain Central High School’s pool. Cost is $195.
- An admission representative from Illinois Wesleyan will be here Thursday during homeroom to meet with any interested juniors and seniors. Please see Mrs. Stephens for a pass.
- Student Council meeting on Thursday during homeroom in the team room.
- Key Clubbers: There will be a meeting today during homeroom for anyone interested in helping with the Festival of Trees' Princess Tea Party in Mr. Beukelman's room. The event is Saturday, 10 November. Thank you.