2018-11-1 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, November 01, 2018
- Don’t forget to sign up in the office for the blood drive Monday! If you’re 16 you need to have the permission slip signed by a parent.
- Spanish Club meeting today during homeroom.
- FFA apparel order forms are due tomorrow!
- Fan bus to Tuscola Saturday! Bus leaves at 12:15 from the high school. Bring money for food, Mr. Rademacher’s paying your way in! Sign up in the office!
- A representative from DACC will be here today during homeroom to answer any questions about DACC, Dual Enrollment, transfer programs, College Express, etc. See Mrs. Stephens for a pass.
- Help spread kindness at BHRA! There is now a random act of kindness wall in the commons. Simply choose a card hanging from the wall and follow the instructions. Once you have read your card you may place it in the box provided along with the paper clip it was attached with. Don’t forget to take a selfie with your card and email it to Mrs. Post at the email provided on the instructions.