2018-10-24 BHRA Announcements
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Seniors – Priority deadline for U of I is November 1st.
- Get your costumes ready! Next Wednesday is Halloween. We will be giving prizes for the best costumes. Judging will take place at 8:15.
- DAY CHANGE -- Anyone interested in scholastic bowl, there will be a meeting in Mr. Hasty’s room on Friday during homeroom.
- The Blood Drive is coming! If you are looking for an easy way to save up to three lives, please sign up in the office for the blood drive that will be on Monday, 5 November. If you are 16, you may donate as long as you have the Parental Consent Form signed; those are in the office, as well. If you have any questions, please ask Mr. Beukelman.
- There will be a yearbook staff meeting Thursday during homeroom in Mrs. Campbell’s computer lab. We need more staff members! Anyone is welcome to join.
- An admissions rep from EIU will be here Thursday during homeroom to meet with any interested juniors and seniors.
- Any senior who has not met with the career counselor – please see Mrs. Stephens today to set up an appointment. Tomorrow will be her last day to meet with seniors.
- VOICE members, if you have any more completed random acts of kindness sheets, please bring them to Miss Bednarz or Mrs. Post. Thanks!