2018-09-19 BHRA Announcements
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
- Seniors going to DACC on Thursday – Please go to 1st hour for attendance. You will be dismissed at 8:25 to the commons for the bus. The ONLY students driving to DACC on Thursday are College Express students or Dual Enrollment/Co-Op students who have class/work.
- Sophomores interested in going to DACC’s Manufacturing and Technology Day – your permission slips are due Friday.
- Attention Juniors: If you would like to purchase a powder puff t-shirt for $15, please see Mrs. R. Campbell or Mrs. Edwards with your shirt size.
- Early dismissal today @ 11:40.
- Seniors – Powderpuff t-shirts are $15. Please see Mrs. Hiatt to order this week. T-shirts must be paid for when you order.
- Congratulations to the Freshman homecoming attendants Vivi Ruffo and Trent Kruse
- Congratulations XC on a great race in the heat last night. The blue devils ran at the north vermilion invite, where Gabe Martinez took 2nd for the boys and Lexi Darby took 6th for the girls. Their next race is at Saint Joseph on Saturday. Good luck blue devils!
- We are excited to announce our student section has a name! The Raging Blue!! Stay tuned for more details on how you can join.
- We have size Youth Small, Youth Medium, and Youth Large Team Blake shirts for sale in the office. Just $10/ea!