2018-09-10 BHRA Announcements
Monday, September 10, 2018
- Key Clubbers: There will be a meeting in Mr. Beukelman's room during homeroom on Tuesday, 11 September. If you are unable to make it during Homeroom, please stop by Mr. Beukelman's room between Early Bird and 1st Hour. This is for the Newell Township Historical Society's Ice Cream Social sign-up this coming weekend.
- Seniors – permission slips for DACC’s College Day are due Friday.
- Seniors – there will be a “College 101” presentation given by the Illinois Student Assistance Commission tomorrow during homeroom in the Team Room.
- The Booster Club is in need of a few student volunteers to help with the Freshmen and JV Football concessions. The games are Tuesday, September 11 @ 4:15, Saturday, September 15 @ 10, Monday, September 17 @ 4:15. You may sign up by Mrs. Russell’s door. Thank you for your help.
- Juniors who leave school before homeroom, please come to the commons after 4th hour for a quick meeting.
- A great job by the varsity volleyball team this past weekend at the Clinton Tournament. The team went 2-2. Tonight the varsity volleyball team plays @ Cissna Park and please note that there will be no freshman game and the JV starts early @ 5:30, the bus will leave at 4:15. Go Big Blue!