2018-08-28 BHRA Announcements
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
- Any student wanting to run as a student council representative for their class, see Mrs. Russell for a nomination form. Any student wanting to run for a class office needs to see their class sponsors to pick up a form. Voting for class officers and student council representatives will be held at separate times. See Mrs. Russell or your class sponsor if you have questions.
- Any student willing to work in the football concession stand please sign-up by Mrs. Russell’s door. The booster club is looking for workers for Freshmen, JV, and Varsity football games.
- Mustard Seed Daycare is looking for tutors for their after school program, any age can apply but must have transportation to Rossville after school. Potential scholarship money is available. See Mrs. Stephens for more information.
- Today is the last day to change your schedule.
- Yearbooks are in! See Mrs. Stephens to pick yours up. There are a few extra copies available for $60.
- Football hoodie order forms are available in the office. Friday will be the last day to turn in your orders.
- The BHRA blue devil volleyball team will play Danville high school tonight in the MPR starting with the freshman game at five, JV at six, and varsity to follow. The blue devil volleyball team would like to think they're awesome fans for a total patriotic night of energy and enthusiasm! We have the best fans in the world and Coach Kentner is bringing treats for you tonight so let's go get a victory against the Vikings! Please wear black to black out the Vikings.
- Congratulations to the JV Football team who defeated Fisher last night 48-14. Rhett Harper and Tucker Schultz led the offense combining for 300 yards rushing and scoring 4 touchdowns. Seth Hickman and Nick Garmon also scored touchdowns. Quarterback Dawson Dodd threw touchdown passes to Maddox Cash, Mason Hackman, and Rhett Harper. Trent Kruse had a fumble recovery and Jacob Bozarth had a quarterback sack. The devils dominated the bunnies gaining 400 total yards.
- Key Clubbers: There will be a meeting in Mr. Beukelman's room during Homeroom on Wednesday. Please be sure to check in with your homeroom teacher prior to coming to the meeting. If you are unable to make the meeting on Wednesday afternoon, please stop by Mr. Beukelman's room on Thursday morning. Thank you!
- Seniors - DACC will be hosting a College Day on Thursday, September 20th from 9 to 11 AM. You will have the opportunity to get information and speak to admissions reps from over 65 different colleges from over 7 different states. All seniors are encouraged to attend. See Mrs. Stephens to sign up and get a permission slip.
- Congrats to the soccer team last night for the win over Covington High School. 5 -4 win with Keanu scoring 1 and Drew R scoring 4. Come out and cheer them on Thursday night against St. Joe @ St. Joe.
- Please wear Team Blake shirts or Bismarck Blue on Thursday.