2018-08-24 BHRA Announcements
Friday, August 24, 2018
- Students who are scheduled to drive – Please remain in your PE, Strength & Study Hall classes until further notice.
- Football season is here! You can purchase your football hoodie by filling out an order form in the office. Hoodies are $45 for the regular on or $55 if you want a name and number on the back. There is other apparel to order as well. See Coach Dodd if you have questions.
- Be sure to have the front page of your handbook signed by you AND your parents and get it turned back in to your homeroom teacher. The first homeroom that gets them all back in will receive a party!
- Attention Juniors: If you would like to run for class office, please see Mrs. Campbell to get your petition and further instructions.
- Anyone interested in chess – there will be a meeting today during homeroom in Mr. Hasty’s room.
- Any student wanting to run as a student council representative for their class, see Mrs. Russell for a nomination form. Any student wanting to run for a class office needs to see their class sponsors to pick up a form. Voting for class officers and student council representatives will be held at separate times. See Mrs. Russell or your class sponsor if you have questions.
- Any student will to work in the football concession stand please sign-up by Mrs. Russell’s door. The booster club is looking for workers for Freshmen, JV, and Varsity football games.
- Football Fans! Let’s have a blue out tonight! Please wear blue to the game tonight!
- There will be a freshman class meeting today during Homeroom in the MPR. Freshman should report to their homeroom for attendance and then go to the MPR when the office announces for them to do so.
- The golf team is playing in the Champaign Central tournament today at the U of I course in Savoy. The following will need to be dismissed at 10:15: Kevin Clapp, Izaiah Lusk, Michael Chochola, Allison Tucker , Isaac Tabels and Noah Pitzer.
- Mustard Seed Daycare is looking for tutors for their after school program, any age can apply but must have transportation to Rossville after school. Potential scholarship money is available. See Mrs. Stephens for more information.