Announcements - Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Tuesday, April 03, 2018
Bismarck-Henning Rossville-Alvin Cooperative High School Announcements Tuesday, April 03, 2018
- Student council will have a meeting on Thursday during homeroom. Also, student council members need to bring a $10 gift to be used for the Senior Citizen’s Dinner.
- Seniors – Josten’s will be in the cafeteria during lunch time today for delivery. Please be sure to stop in and pick up your order. If you need to make a payment, you can do that at this time also.
- The boys and girls home track meet today has been cancelled, we will practice from 3:30 to 5:00 today.
- Tonight’s softball game has been cancelled.
- The Vermillion Valley Conference Art Show is being held this Saturday, April 7th from 12-3p.m. at Armstrong High School. There will be over 1,000 works of art from area high school students. If you have the time to come out and support our Visual Arts program, please do. It is an “Open House” style event, so you are not expected to stay until 3p.m. Thank you again for all of your support, and congratulations to all of our art students who will have artwork in the show!
- The Vermilion County Conservation District has volunteer opportunities for high school students available this summer. A volunteer fair will be held on Sunday April 22nd, from 1-4 PM at the Kennekuk Environmental Education Center at Kennekuk County Park. For more information see Mrs. Stephens.
- The JV baseball game has been cancelled.