Bismarck-Henning Rossville-Alvin Cooperative High School
Thursday, October 15th, 2020
- Tech Tip of the Week - “How to Split Your Screen in Laptop or Tablet Mode”
- If you are interested in being a part of FCA - Click this link: YES! I want to be a part of FCA!
- Extra 2019-2020 yearbooks are available for $60.00.
- Blue Devil Friday - Oct 30th - HALLOWEEN
Remote Learning Attendance
- All students need to check-in to TeacherEase by 8:30 each morning. If you do not check-in you will be marked absent unexcused. If you have any problems checking in, just give the office a call and we’ll be glad to help.
- If your teacher has scheduled a LIVE meeting and you do not attend, you will be marked absent-unexcused for that period - just like if you skipped class while we are in-session.
- If you can not do your scheduled work due to illness or an appointment, be sure to call the office and let us know so we can mark you accordingly.
- Parent / Teacher Conferences will be held on Wednesday, October 21st from (4pm - 8pm) and Thursday, October 22nd (4pm - 8pm). All conferences will be held virtually. Below are the directions for logging onto the PTC Wizard site to schedule conferences. Once a conference is scheduled, the teacher will notify you with the link that will be used to virtually participate in the conference. The PTC Wizard link will become active on Monday, October 5th at 8:00am.
- Go to https://ptc1536850752.ptcwizard.com/parent to schedule your conference.
- No practice until school resumes.
Juniors & Seniors
- SAT make-up date is Tuesday Oct. 27, PSAT/NMSQT make-up date is Thursday Oct. 29th. Tests will start at 8:15.
- SIUC is making waiving their application fee until October 31st – apply at https://admissions.siu.edu/apply/
- Please feel free to email us if we can help you with anything. You can also call the office at 217-759-7291. If we don’t answer, please leave us a message.
Guidance Counselor (Mrs. Stephens - email@example.com)
- Dates to Remember
- Clever Login
- Tech Tips & Tricks
- Charging & Cleaning your Chromebook with Mrs. Gray
- What do I do if I forgot to charge my Chromebook or I’m having issues with it? By Mrs. Story
- Marking yourself present on an eLearning day by Mrs. Gray
- How do I scan QR codes with my Chromebook by Mrs. Gray
- Chromebook Keyboard Functions By Mrs. Campbell
- How to Split Your Screen in Laptop or Tablet Mode by Mrs. Gray
Here’s What’s Coming:
- 10-16-20 - Semester Midterm
- 10-21-20 - Progress Reports
- 10-21-20 - P/T Conferences 4pm-8pm
- 10-22-20 - P/T Conferences 4pm-8pm
- 10-23-20 - No School
- 10-27-20 - Tues - Picture Retakes - inter-state.com/order - Code 51357HA
- 10-27-20 - SAT Make-up Date
- 10-29-20 - PSAT Make-up Date
- 02-12-21 - Senior Pictures due to Mrs. Stephens