2020-02-25 BHRA Announcements
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- Congratulations to the Scholastic Bowl team. Varsity beat both Georgetown and Chrisman. JV and Fresh/Soph beat Georgetown.
- Girls basketball practice Wednesday 3:30-4:30. Bring practice gear. All players need to bring in uniforms.
- Tomorrow’s dress of the day is college day! Come decked in you apparel from your favorite college.
- This Saturday is the field trip with Miss. Kitchens to EIU. We need to be at the school by 7:30 am and you have to have a signed permission slip from EIU to be able to attend. Permission slips are due by this Thursday.
- FCA shirt and hoodie orders due Friday. Order forms can be found in the office or online.
- FFA banquet RSVPs are due to Mrs. DeGolyer ASAP.
- If you are interested in being a Leadership Intern for Camp Invention at BHES June 1st-5th this summer and get 40 hours of documented community service hours working with the elementary students, please see or email Mrs. Carpenter this week for more information. Interviews for the positions will start in March.
- Bismarck Reg League Registration information in the office. Boys age 4-15 and Girls age 4-18. Registration is Feb Feb 29th in the High School Commons.
- The last softball open gym before tryouts start will be Wednesday from 6:00 to 7:30 PM.