2020-02-20 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Countdown to the musical – 15 days to live performance. 11 practices – we need you all there!
- Congratulations to Scholastic Bowl. Varsity and JV both beat Oakwood and Salt Fork last night.
- Attention math contest participants. Please meet in the commons at 7 am on Saturday. Be ready with pencils and your calculator.
- We are having a blood drive on Tuesday, 25 February 2020. The sign-up is in the office. If you are 16, you will need a parent/guardian permission form. Please pick one up and turn it into Mr. Beukelman as quickly as possible. This is an easy way to help save up to three lives. Thank you for your donation in advance!
- Sophomores who are attending DACC Health Professionals and Engineering Day Friday – Check in with your 1st hour teacher and then meet in the commons. Bus will be leaving the school at 8:30. There is a list posted outside Mrs. Stephens office, please check to make sure you are signed up and have turned in permission slip.
- FCA is selling tshirts and hoodies through February 28th. Order forms can be found in the office or in the library. You may also order them online.
- Set Crew: Meet in Mr. Beukelman's room today after school to get ready to paint!
- Next week is National FFA Week! Students participating in dress up days will be entered in a drawing each day for a GOOSE award or candy. We will also have homeroom games, and the winning class will get an ice cream party. Monday is Camo day! Be on the lookout for posters with the rest of the dress up days and homeroom games!
- Tuesday of next week is Truck & Tractor day for FFA week! ALL students are invited to drive a truck or tractor to participate in that event. You must be at least 16 and have a driver's license. Anything other than a standard pickup truck requires you to fill out a permission form and submit a copy of your drivers license. Permission forms are available in the office or ag room. See Mrs. DeGolyer with any questions.
- The last softball open gym before tryouts start will be Wednesday 2/26/20 from 6:00 to 7:30 PM.