2020-02-19 BHRA Announcements
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
- Congratulations to our February Student of the month…Anna Carroll. Other nominees included: Chloe Koehn, KJ Brown, Rhett Harper, Elijah Huffman, Destiny Fox, Montana Reitsma, Jacob Akins, and Laynee Dickison.
- FCA is selling tshirts and hoodies through February 28th. Order forms can be found in the office or in the library. You may also order them online.
- Scholastic Bowl players, the bus leaves at 4:30 today.
- Set Crew: Meet in Mr. Beukelman's room today and tomorrow after school to get ready to paint!
- Key Clubbers: There will be a meeting today in Homeroom in Mr. Beukelman's room regarding a possible service activity. Hope to see you there. Please be sure to check in with your Homeroom teachers before coming down.
- Tonight is Cancer Night. Wear your t-shirt to get free admission. Games and prizes will be played during half times of both JV and Varsity. We play Milford. 6:00 JV with Varsity to follow. The boys team currently has a 28 – 0 record and we would love to see a great turn out to support them during this last week of regular season!
- Senior Class Shirt Orders – Deadline is extended until Wednesday. Turn your order and money in to Mrs. R. Campbell in the computer lab.
- Next week is National FFA Week! Students participating in dress up days will be entered in a drawing each day for a GOOSE award or candy. We will also have homeroom games, and the winning class will get an ice cream party. Monday is Camo day! Be on the lookout for posters with the rest of the dress up days and homeroom games!
- Tuesday of next week is Truck & Tractor day for FFA week! ALL students are invited to drive a truck or tractor to participate in that event. You must be at least 16 and have a driver's license. Anything other than a standard pickup truck requires you to fill out a permission form and submit a copy of your drivers license. Permission forms are available in the office or ag room. See Mrs. DeGolyer with any questions.
- An admission representative from Paul Mitchell Cosmetology in Normal will be in the counseling lobby during homeroom today. Interested juniors and seniors should see Mrs. Stephens for a pass.
- Softball open gym tonight is for pitchers and catchers only. It will be from 6-7:30 in the MPR.