· If you are interested in playing softball – please come to the meeting on Wednesday during homeroom in the Wilcox Gym.
· Boys Basketball Back 2 Back county shirts are on sale now. Order forms are in the office. Orders & payments due to the high school office on Friday.
· Attention math Contest participants. On Thursday during homeroom Mrs. Russell will be reviewing for Algebra 2 and Mrs. Clapp for algebra 1 for anyone taking those tests. On Friday during homeroom Mrs. Russell will be reviewing for Pre-Calc and Mrs. Gray for Geometry. Please wish us all luck as we compete at Parkland next Saturday.
· Luminaries for sale for Cancer night on Friday. Cost is $5. Orders, color & name due to the office or Mrs. Tidwell by Thursday.
· Spanish Club is selling Candy Grams to be delivered during homeroom on Feb 14th. They are $1 for a Spanish conversation heart and gourmet lollipop. Purchase for all your friends and make them feel loved. Candy Grams can be purchased in the commons, lunchroom, from Spanish Club leaders or Señora Frerichs/Señorita Kitchens.
· Set Crew - we will be working today through Thursday after school. Please meet up in Mr. Beukelman's room after school. Thank you!
· Senior Class t-shirt orders and money due this Friday to Mrs. R. Campbell.
· All students who plan to attend the Spanish Field Trip to GlobalFest with Miss. Kitchens on February 29th should meet on Wednesday during Homeroom in Miss. Kitchens’ room.