2020-01-22 BHRA Announcements
Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Tonight’s County tournament action. The girls play tonight at 8:00 against Salt Fork. Come out and cheer them on!
- Musical practice in the library after school today.
- Thursday night – Last home wrestling meet. It’s Patriotic night! Wear your red, white, and blue or military themed garb. Come cheer our wrestlers on to a victory over Hoopeston. Be sure to enter your name in for a chance to win a gift card.
- Any student planning to attend the cheer competition on Saturday – we need your help! Tomorrow check in with your homeroom teacher and then head down to the Wilcox Gym to practice our crowd cheer!
- Seniors – new scholarships posted this week: Illinois Sherriff’s Association and Vermilion County Principals Association. Check the scholarship list on Mrs. Stephens web site for applications and deadlines.
- Last night your Blue Devil wrestling team competed well. Wins were earned by Gada Bryant, Donavan Gudauskas and Cameron Watson.
- If you are in Ms. Campbell’s Homeroom, please report to Mr. Beukelman’s room.
- Just a reminder that the senior track dinner will be Thursday at 11:30 in the team room and the track meeting for everyone will be in the MPR during homeroom.
- Rochelle is taking orders for RED Shirts (Remember Everyone Deployed). Order forms are available in the office if you’d like to participate. Please turn your order form and money into the office or Rochelle by Thursday.