2019-09-20 BHRA Announcements
Friday, September 20, 2019
- Congratulations to the boys Cross Country team last night as they won the BHRA Invitational against Hoopeston, Oakwood, and Armstrong last night with Eli Mojonnier taking 1st, Emerson Thorlton taking 2nd, and Michael Moreman taking 4th. Also congratulations to the girls runners Lexi Darby and Rachel Smith, taking 4th and 8th respectively.
- Cross Country team will leave here tomorrow morning at 5:30!
- Congratulations to the BHRA Blue Devil varsity volleyball team for their big conference win over Milford in three sets last night! It was a huge team effort and an awesome display of teamwork! Volleyball practice is from 330 to 5 o’clock tonight.
- Congratulations to the soccer team for the 8-1 win over Schlarman last night! They are currently undefeated
- Seniors Powder Puff tshirts $15. Money due today. Please pay Mrs. Campbell.
- Any junior boys interested in cheering for the powder puff game, please see Gada Bryant or McKenzie Campbell.
- Any freshmen interested in purchasing a purple homecoming t-shirt please see Mr. Beukelman today. They are $10, money will be due when you collect your shirt.
- Saturday the golf team will be competing in the Paris Invitational: The team will leave from the school at 6:00 am.
- Juniors: If you want to order a powderpuff tshirt please sign up in Mrs. Showers room by the end of the day today. The cost is $15. Money will be due next week.
- Spanish Club Tshirts are now available. Place your order and pay by Wed, Sept. 25 in the office, with Senora Frerichs or Senorita Kitchens. Gracias!
- Anyone looking for service hours, see Mr. Beukelman about helping with the Bismarck Area Community Cookout tomorrow at the Bismarck First Church of Christ. There are hours available in the morning and the afternoon/evening. Thank you for your help.
- Everyone is invited to the Bismarck Area Community Cookout on Saturday, 21 September, at the Bismarck First Church of Christ. The cookout begins at 4pm and goes through 7pm. Meats are provided, though the organizers are asking for guests to bring a covered side dish or dessert to pass.
- If you are bringing a non-BHRA student to Homecoming, be sure to stop in the office for a Date Request Form. This must be turned in before Homecoming!