2019-09-11 BHRA Announcements
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- The library will be showing videos today remembering 9/11. Feel free to stop in.
- Congratulation soccer team for your 7-3 win over Rantoul last night!
- Any student interested in working in the Writing Center, please see Ms. Mathis today!
- All BHRA students are invited to attend an FCA event at ‘The Docks’ of Crossroads Christian Church for the first 5th quarter following the home football game Friday night, Sept 13th until 11pm. It’s a safe place to hang out and enjoy some food, fun and fellowship. They have Gaga Ball, 9 Square in the Air, Ping Pong, Kan Jam, Basketball, and a fire pit for those that just want to sit and hang out. Pizza, drinks, and snacks will be available.
- Key Clubbers – There will be a meeting today in Homeroom in Mr. Beukelman’s room. If anyone is interested in helping with the ice cream social this weekend. Please try to make the meeting. Thank you!
- Sophomores – please make sure you vote in your homerooms before heading to any meetings.
- Any blue zoo member that would like to help create locker decorations. Please come to Mrs. Tidwell’s homeroom on Thursday.
- Senior powder puff tshirt design winner will be posted today outside Mrs. Campbell’s computer lab and Rochelle’s office. Please let your sponsors know by Friday if you want a shirt and your size. Price will be posted as soon as we know.
- FCA will meet today during homeroom in the library.
- There will be a representative from DACC in the counseling lobby today during homeroom. She is available to answer any questions you may have about DACC programs, dual credit, college express, DACC scholarships, financial aid and more. Any student (freshman-senior) can meet with her. See Mrs. Stephens for a pass.
- An admission rep from Eureka College will be in the cafeteria during lunches Thursday.
- An admission rep from Indiana State University will be in the counseling lobby during homeroom on Friday. See Mrs. Stephens for a pass.
- Seniors if you would like to attend a College Fair at DACC on Thursday Sept. 19th see Mrs. Stephens for a permission slip. Permission slips must be returned by Friday.
- Juniors, if you signed up to take the PSAT/NMSQT on October 10th, payment of $17 must be turned in to Mrs. Stephens by Friday.