2019-09-10 BHRA Announcements
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
- Seniors – you have a senior meeting today with Mrs. Stephens. If you have senior release or 8th hour study hall please go to the team room at 2:00. If you are in Mr. Max’s homeroom, go to the team room after attendance is taken.
- Key Clubbers – There will be a meeting on Wednesday in Homeroom in Mr. Beukelman’s room. If anyone is interested in helping with the ice cream social this weekend. Please try to make the meeting. Thank you!
- There will be a representative from DACC in the counseling lobby tomorrow during homeroom. She is available to answer any questions you may have about DACC programs, dual credit, college express, DACC scholarships, financial aid and more. Any student (freshman-senior) can meet with her. See Mrs. Stephens for a pass.
- An admission rep from Eureka College will be in the cafeteria during lunches Thursday.
- An admission rep from Indiana State University will be in the counseling lobby during homeroom on Friday. See Mrs. Stephens for a pass.
- Congratulations to the JV and Varsity Volleyball teams for their wins over Iroquois-West last night. Great job girls!
- The golf team is playing at the She-Wa-Mi golf course in Watseka. The following will need to be dismissed at 2:20: Kevin Clapp, Izaiah Lusk, Allison Tucker, Michael Chochola, Carson Darby and Isaac Tabels.
- Congratulations to the JV football team who defeated PBL last night 26-18. Freshman Michael Hackman was the workhorse with 19 carries, 151 yards, and 2 touchdowns. Rhett Harper also scored on a long touchdown run. Brody Sexton threw a touchdown pass to Dawson Dodd. Michael Hackman, Rhett Harper, and Maddox Cash each had an interception and Hunter Howe had a fumble recovery. The JV is now 2-0.
- Seniors if you would like to attend a College Fair at DACC on Thursday Sept. 19th see Mrs. Stephens for a permission slip. Permission slips must be returned by Friday Sept. 13th.
- Juniors, if you signed up to take the PSAT/NMSQT on October 10th, payment of $17 must be turned in to Mrs. Stephens by Friday, Sept. 13th.