2019-09-05 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, September 05, 2019
- An admission rep from Illinois College will be here today during homeroom to meet with any interested juniors and seniors. See Mrs. Stephens for a pass.
- There will be a sophomore class meeting in the MPR today during homeroom.
- FCA will meet today during homeroom in the library.
- Seniors – see Rochelle before you leave today!
- Congratulations to the golf team who defeated Oakwood last night 193 – 207. The team was led by medalist Kevin Clapp (40) and Allison Tucker (47). Tomorrow they will compete in the Danville Invitational at Turtle Run.
- Seniors if you would like to attend a College Fair at DACC on Thursday Sept. 19th see Mrs. Stephens for a permission slip. Permission slips must be returned by Friday Sept. 13th.
- Congratulations to the BHRA soccer team for their win over Blue Ridge 9-3. Keanu King had 4 goals, Cameron Douglass 2, Drew Reifsteck, Liam Oxendine and Nathan Dice all had 1 goal.
- Juniors, if you signed up to take the PSAT/NMSQT on October 10th, payment of $17 must be turned in to Mrs. Stephens by Friday, Sept. 13th.
- Attention sophomores, juniors and seniors! We're looking for tutors to staff the new BHRA Writing Center! If you're looking for a way to support your peers, to learn more about English, and to be part of something new, fun, and exciting, you're exactly the person we're looking for! Pick up an application to be a Writing Center tutor today! You'll find the forms outside of Ms. Mathis's room.