2019-08-28 BHRA Announcements
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- Sophomores – if you missed the Josten’s meeting on Tuesday, stop in the office for a packet.
- Any student interested in participating in a fall theatre production, it is not a musical, please meet in the Wilcox gym Friday during homeroom.
- Devilettes are selling Backdoor Pizzas – see a Devilette to place your order.
- Students interested in running for a student council representative for their class needs to pick up a petition from Mrs. Russell. Forms are due by Thursday, August 29. No late applications will be accepted.
- Attention students-there are two writing contests going on in our community, and we’d love to have you participate! Check with Ms. Mathis for information on the Rotary District 6490 Writing Contest and the Women’s Care Clinic Pro-Life Essay Contest
- If you ordered last year’s yearbook and haven’t picked it up yet, see Mrs. Stephens. Extra yearbooks are available for $60
- Congratulations to the freshman, JV, and varsity volleyball teams for their wins over Danville high school last night! A great team effort!