2019-05-17 BHRA Announcements
Friday, May 17, 2019
- Football meeting has been moved to Monday during homeroom.
- Congratulations to Sierra Bryant who made the finals in the 400 m dash in the state track meet. Sierra won her heat and is now ranked second in the state! Good luck to Sierra tomorrow at State!
- Students, all library books must be turned in before the end of school. Any book not returned will be billed to your account.
- Key Clubbers: There is a meeting today during homeroom in Mr. Beukelman's room regarding an upcoming volunteer opportunity. Please stop by. If you can't make it, please talk to Mr. B at some point today to get the information. Thank you!
- Golf meeting Tuesday during homeroom in the Team Room. If you are interested in playing golf next year, be sure to attend.
- Any student who is registered for Dual U.S. History or Western Civ. next year, please see Ms. Herrmann to sign up for a textbook. There is a limited number available and books will be given on a first come, first served basis.
- Soccer meeting for anyone interested in playing soccer next year. Friday morning at 8:00am in the team room.
- If any current or new yearbook staff member is interested in attending a yearbook camp this summer please see Mrs. Stephens today.