2019-05-06 BHRA Announcements
Monday, May 06, 2019
- Congratulations to the girls track team for winning the Vermillion County championship on Friday night. It was an amazing meet! The boys finish second. Those winning events and all county status include Sierra Bryant, Emily Meidel, Daisy Smith, Aryn Willard, Lexi Darby, Alona Berglund, and Ryleigh Dubois, for the boys, gabe Martinez, Eli Mojonnier, Kevin Clapp, Carson White, and Kaleb Lahey all had all county honors. Gabe Martinez broke a 43 year old school record in the 800 m run as well, congratulations to him!
- Tonight is the vermilion valley conference boys and girls track meet at Salt Fork at 4 o’clock please dismiss the track teams at 2:30 and bus is leaving at 2:45. Go big blue!
- Cheer meeting in Mrs. Tidwell’s room at 3:00 on Wednesday.
- Thank you to everyone who participated in the Student Leaders Bake Sale last week! Because of your support we were able to send $200 to the Aaron Elster Education Fund at the Illinois Holocaust Museum.
- Anyone interested in playing girls basketball next year, meet Wednesday @ 2:45 in the girls locker room. Returning players, please bring your uniforms.
- All underclassman NHS members need to see Miss Watson sometime today.
- Seniors make sure you are a part of the fun at your Six Flags Class trip. Your permission slips and $40.00 deposit are due by Friday, May 10th to Mrs. Hiatt.
- The Cubs trip list has been posted. Students may stop by the library any time to see the list of students attending the Cubs trip on May 9th and to pick up an informational sheet. If you are on the Cubs trip list but unable to attend, please notify Mrs. Story as soon as possible so another student can take your place. There is still room for a few more alternates, sign up with Mrs. Story if you are interested.
- Seniors – please let Mrs. Stephens know of any scholarships you have received. She will be announcing them at Honors Night.
- There will be a student council meeting for ALL members on Monday in the Team Room during homeroom.