2019-05-03 BHRA Announcements
Friday, May 03, 2019
- State math contest participants please be here at 7am tomorrow.
- Anyone interested in playing girls basketball next year, meet Wednesday @ 2:45 in the girls locker room. Returning players, please bring your uniforms.
- All underclassman NHS members need to see Miss Watson sometime today.
- The bake sale is extended through today. Stop by and see your Student Leaders to buy a tasty treat during lunch!
- Seniors make sure you are a part of the fun at your Six Flags Class trip. Your permission slips and $40.00 deposit are due by Friday, May 10th to Mrs. Hiatt.
- Good luck to the boys and girls track teams as they participate in the Vermillion County track meet tonight in Hoopeston at 4:00 PM. Please dismiss both the boys and girls at 2:30 and the bus leaves at 2:45.
- The Cubs trip list has been posted. Students may stop by the library any time to see the list of students attending the Cubs trip on May 9th and to pick up an informational sheet. If you are on the Cubs trip list but unable to attend, please notify Mrs. Story as soon as possible so another student can take your place. There is still room for a few more alternates, sign up with Mrs. Story if you are interested.
- Seniors – please let Mrs. Stephens know of any scholarships you have received. She will be announcing them at Honors Night.
- There is a parent meeting for the Devilettes Saturday, May 4th at 10am in the commons.
- There will be a student council meeting for ALL members on Monday in the Team Room during homeroom.
- The library is still having their annual book sale. Stop by the library this week and next and find a used book for just a quarter.
- Mrs. Tidwell’s History Classes are running a “Game Drive” FOR THE Veterans at the local V.A from April 29-May 3. Lists will be posted in the hallways. Drop off at the office or Mrs. Tidwell’s room.