2019-05-02 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, May 02, 2019
- The Cubs trip list has been posted. Students may stop by the library any time to see the list of students attending the Cubs trip on May 9th and to pick up an informational sheet. If you are on the Cubs trip list but unable to attend, please notify Mrs. Story as soon as possible so another student can take your place. There is still room for a few more alternates, sign up with Mrs. Story if you are interested.
- We will have an FFA officer meeting today during homeroom.
- Seniors – please let Mrs. Stephens know of any scholarships you have received. She will be announcing them at Honors Night.
- Spanish Club meeting on Friday for Cinco de Mayo. Sign up with Mrs. Frerichs by noon today.
- Buy a sweet treat to support a great cause! Today the BHRA Student Leaders will be sponsoring the 2nd Annual Aaron Elster Memorial Bake Sale. Money raised will support education programs at the Illinois Holocaust Musuem. Hope to see you there!
- There is a parent meeting for the Devilettes this Saturday, May 4th at 10am in the commons.
- Key Clubbers: Anyone who is available is more than welcome to help clean bottle caps after school this week. Meet in Mr. Beukelman's room after school, and we'll get to cleaning and sorting! Thank you for your help. Mr. B
- The boys and girls track teams will practice from 3:30 to 4:30.
- There will be a student council meeting for ALL members on Monday, May 6th in the Team Room during homeroom.
- If you are on the Freshmen Fun Night Committee, you will have a meeting today during homeroom in Mrs. Russell’s Room.
- Sign-ups for school picnic activities will be during lunch. There will be a corn hole tournament, senior versus staff softball game and weather permitting, slip and slide kick ball. Rules for the events will be posted around the school.
- The library is still having their annual book sale. Stop by the library this week and next and find a used book for just a quarter.
- Mrs. Tidwell’s History Classes are running a “Game Drive” FOR THE Veterans at the local V.A from April 29-May 3. Lists will be posted in the hallways. Drop off at the office or Mrs. Tidwell’s room.