2019-04-29 BHRA Announcements
Monday, April 29, 2019
- Rules for the picnic activities are posted in the commons and in the cafeteria. You may sign up during lunch on Monday and Tuesday.
- Thank you to the junior Prom committee and Prom pages. Your hard work and planning are appreciated. Prom was a great success!
- There is a parent meeting for the Devilettes this Saturday, May 4th at 10am in the commons.
- Student council members: Please mark your calendars. There will be a student council meeting for the students who are attending the state convention in Mrs. Russell’s room today during homeroom.
- There will be a student council meeting for ALL members tomorrow (Tuesday) and on Monday, May 6th in the Team Room during homeroom.
- If you are on the Freshmen Fun Night Committee, you will have a meeting on Thursday during homeroom in Mrs. Russell’s Room.
- There will be a meeting in Miss Watson’s room during homeroom today, Monday, April 29th, to practice for NHS Induction tomorrow evening.
- Sign-ups for school picnic activities will be during lunch. There will be a corn hole tournament, senior versus staff softball game and weather permitting, slip and slide kick ball. Rules for the events will be posted around the school.
- Kiwanis Scholarship application is due April 30th. See Mrs. Stephens for more info.
- Yearbook pictures will be taken during homeroom on Wednesday May 1st for the following groups: FFA, Key Club, Student Council, Chess Team, Scholastic Bowl, FCA, Math Contest participants and WYSE contest participants. Members should meet in Wilcox Gym for pictures.
- The library is still having their annual book sale. Stop by the library this week and next and find a used book for just a quarter.
- Mrs. Tidwell’s History Classes are running a “Game Drive” FOR THE Veterans at the local V.A from April 29-May 3. Lists will be posted in the hallways. Drop off at the office or Mrs. Tidwell’s room.