2019-04-26 BHRA Announcements
Friday, April 26, 2019
- The Grand March is for ALL students participating in Prom. Invite your moms, dads, grandparents and friends! All prom participants will be introduced with the spotlight on you. Be here at 3:45 to get your names in, the Grand March starts at 4.
- Boys track – see Mr. Benjamin TODAY during passing periods.
- Sign-ups for school picnic activities will begin next week during lunch. There will be a corn hole tournament, senior versus staff softball game and weather permitting, slip and slide kick ball. Rules for the events will be posted around the school.
- All students who have signed up to go on the cubs trip need to turn in a permission slip to Mrs. Story by TODAY. More slips are available in the library. If you signed up but are not able to go, please let Mrs. Story know as soon as possible.
- Kiwanis Scholarship application is due April 30th. See Mrs. Stephens for more info.
- Yearbook pictures will be taken during homeroom on Wednesday May 1st for the following groups: FFA, Key Club, Student Council, Chess Team, Scholastic Bowl, FCA, Math Contest participants and WYSE contest participants. Members should meet in Wilcox Gym for pictures.
- The library is still having their annual book sale. Stop by the library this week and next and find a used book for just a quarter.
- Mrs. Tidwell’s History Classes are running a “Game Drive” FOR THE Veterans at the local V.A from April 29-May 3. Lists will be posted in the hallways. Drop off at the office or Mrs. Tidwell’s room.