2019-04-25 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, April 25, 2019
- We will vote for prom King & Queen during lunch today. If you have a prom ticket, you will be allowed to vote.
- Sign-ups for school picnic activities will begin next week during lunch. There will be a corn hole tournament, senior versus staff softball game and weather permitting, slip and slide kick ball. Rules for the events will be posted around the school.
- Last call for Senior Class t-shirts. See Mrs. Hiatt TODAY if you want one.
- All students who have signed up to go on the cubs trip need to turn in a permission slip to Mrs. Story by Friday afternoon. More slips are available in the library. If you signed up but are not able to go, please let Mrs. Story know as soon as possible.
- Congratulations to the baseball team who defeated Milford last night 10-4. Chase Rademacher hit a homerun. Dawson Getts had two hits and 2 RBI. Trenton Spicer was clutch, driving in 3 runs, and Dawson Dodd scored 3 times. The JV plays at home today and the varsity plays Georgetown on Friday at home.
- Kiwanis Scholarship application is due April 30th. See Mrs. Stephens for more info.
- Yearbook pictures will be taken during homeroom on Wednesday May 1st for the following groups: FFA, Key Club, Student Council, Chess Team, Scholastic Bowl, FCA, Math Contest participants and WYSE contest participants. Members should meet in Wilcox Gym for pictures.
- Athen Edwards, Emma Harvey, Abi Whiteman, Kayli Koch, Terron Lamm, Caleb Fox, Morgan Miller, and Zach Sumner need to see Mrs. Russell today.
- Girls softball suffered a tough loss against Milford last night. They lost 4-3 in the bottom of the 7th. Laynee Dickison threw a great game. Aniston Myers hit a solo home run and went 3 for 4.
- The library is still having their annual book sale. Stop by the library this week and next and find a used book for just a quarter.
- Mrs. Tidwell’s History Classes are running a “Game Drive” FOR THE Veterans at the local V.A from April 29-May 3. Lists will be posted in the hallways. Drop off at the office or Mrs. Tidwell’s room.
- Now that the weather is getting nicer – just a reminder to make sure you are following dress-code.