2019-04-16 BHRA Announcements
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
- Anyone who is interested in helping with the Golden Ruler Banquet on Tuesday, 23 April, please see Mr. Beukelman for information. Also, starting next week, we will start working on a recycling project for the Bismarck Women's Club after school. For further information on that, please see Mr. Beukelman. Thank you!
- The library is having a book sale. Stop by the library all this week and get a used book for just a quarter.
- Congratulations to the boys & girls track teams for winning the meet last night at Seeger. Gabe Martinez set a new school record in the 3200! So awesome! Event winners included Sierra Bryant, Emily Meidel, Lexi Darby, Griffin Winkler & Gabe Martinez! Don’t forget the Fisher meet tonight at 4:30. Bus leaves at 2:45 – please dismiss at 2:35.
- If you are interested in being a prom page please see Rochelle. **Prom pages can also attend Post Prom**
- Seniors: Please order your senior class t-shirts this week. Pick up an order form from Mrs. Hiatt or in the office.
- Cheerleading Tryouts will be April 24th & May 1st from 6:30-8:30. *Time change* Tryouts are on May 4th at 5:00. Packets will be available in the office on Wednesday.
- Any student interested in going on the Cubs trip may sign up this week in the library. This is only to indicate that you are interested in going on the trip.
- National Honor Society Induction will take place on Tuesday, April 30th, in the Multi-Purpose Room starting at 7:30. NHS members need to report to Miss Watson by 7:00 on this date. It is imperative that all NHS members be present for this ceremony. See Miss Watson if you have a conflict, please.
- Post Prom will be held at Elevate in Champaign. Be sure to stop in the office and grab a permission slip and sign up!
- Prom tickets are on sale during lunch. Tickets are $15/each or $25/couple. BHRA Seniors are free.
- Juniors & Seniors – if your prom date is not a student of BHRA, make sure you stop in the office to get a date request form to have filled out. These must be turned in before prom.