2019-03-14 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, March 14, 2019
- Anyone attending the basketball banquet on Tues. March 19th that hasn’t RSVP’d, please let Mrs. Tidwell know today.
- There is a scholastic bowl meeting in homeroom in Mr. Hasty’s room today.
- Any junior who hasn’t met with the career counselor needs to see Mrs. Stephens today.
- Congratulations to Gabe Martinez for finishing first in the 1600 m run at the Uni high indoor meet last night, other top five finishers were Chase Benjamin in the 60 m hurdles, Sierra Bryant in the 400 m dash, Emily Meidel in the 60 m hurdles, and the girls 800 m relay consisting of Bryant, Meidel, Aryn Willard, and Vivi Ruffo, and Andrew Tingley in the 400 m dash.
- DACC placement testing is Tuesday March 19th. See the schedule outside Mrs. Stephens office for testing time. If you did not turn in your DACC application, you will not be able to test.
- Any senior who is a member of the Key Club, there will be an informational meeting during homeroom in Mr. Beukelman's room today for a chance at a scholarship. This scholarship is limited to Key Clubbers, so if there are any interested seniors, please be sure to swing by this Thursday during homeroom.
- Change drive for “The Dwelling Place Pennies for the Essentials Pantry” going on now. There’s a collection jug in the office. BHES, BHJH & BHRA are trying to raise 69,900 cents. Please help us!