2019-01-28 BHRA Announcements
Monday, January 28, 2019
- Thursday – Girls’ basketball last home game! It’s senior night! Don’t let the cold scare you away – it’s a BEACH NIGHT theme. Come dressed in your best beach attire for a chance to win a gift card!
- The wrestling team competed at the Eastern Illinois Invitational. Cameron Watson and Chris Steidel earned 6th place. Wins were also earned by Garrett Huls, Talen Miller, Braxton Wilson, Isaac Tabels, Zac Smith, and Donnell McClure.
- 4th & 7th hour Driver’s Education Classes – Please report to the computer lab.
- CONGRATULATIONS to College Express students of the week Jaylen Merrill and Sydney Lawson. Jaylen was rewarded this week because of her outstanding perfect attendance and her more than willing helpfulness to her peers. Jaylen always has her work completed and turned in on time and keeps a precious smile on her face daily. Sydney is being rewarded for her perfect attendance and her more than willing helpfulness as well. Sydney also makes sure to give off the perfect attitude toward the healthcare field.
- Thank you to Cole Anderson for braving the elements on Saturday and coming to help with the Wreaths Across America Clean-Up. All told, there were over 4,000 wreaths removed from the cemetery. Also, an honorable mention goes out to Kayli Koch, who found a way to make it out there. Thank you to the both of you for giving up your Saturday morning to help out in the cold!
- If you are interested in a career in welding – please see Mrs. DeGolyer. The Hobart Institute of Welding is interested in giving a presentation about their programs and she needs to know if there is any interest.
- If you leave for DACC – Be sure you are stopping in the office to sign out before you leave.
- The Bismarck Lion's Club Pancake and Sausage Day is on Saturday, 2 February 2019, at the Bismarck-Henning Elementary School. If anyone is interested in helping, please see Mr. Beukelman to sign up for whatever time you may be available. This is a local club that does a lot of good for the local community, so any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thank you.