2018-12-03 BHRA Announcements
Monday, December 03, 2018
- The National Honor Society will be holding a bake sale today and tomorrow during lunches.
- Any NHS senior who wishes to apply for the 2018-2019 NHS Scholarship needs to pick up an application informational sheet from Ms. Watson. Applications are due by December 7, 2018.
- Don’t forget the Key Club and Bismarck Women’s Club are still saving plastic caps. You can leave them in the container in the lunchroom or bring them to the office.
- If you missed the Musical meeting and are interested, please see Rochelle Edwards for information.
- This weekend your Blue Devil wrestling team went 2-3. Jacob Akins and Kelton Dykes were tournament champions with 5 wins. Kaleb Irvin and Talen Miller earned 4 wins. Garrett Huls earned 3 wins. Terron Lamm, Jeremiah Ault, Jakob Peirson, Zac Smith and Isaac Tabels earned 2 wins. Aden Barron, Cole Brumfield and Braxton Wilson earned 1 win. Great job this weekend!
- Congratulations to the boys basketball team for their 50-39 win over Milford Friday night.
- Anyone interested in helping with Wreaths Across America on Saturday, 15 December, please come see Mr. Beukelman for information and to sign up. This is a wonderful event that honors multiple generations of veterans, and it is also a national event that in which Danville is able to participate. If you are interested, please see Mr. Beukelman.