2018-11-30 BHRA Announcements
Friday, November 30, 2018
- Band and Chorus students are reminded that all raffle tickets, stubs and money are to be turned in today to Mr. Schroeder.
- The National Honor Society will be holding a bake sale on Monday and Tuesday of next week, Dec. 3rd and 4th.
- Any NHS senior who wishes to apply for the 2018-2019 NHS Scholarship needs to pick up an application informational sheet from Ms. Watson. Applications are due by December 7, 2018.
- Don’t forget the Key Club and Bismarck Women’s Club are still saving plastic caps. You can leave them in the container in the lunchroom or bring them to the office.
- Last night the wrestling team lost a close one to Gibson City, 34-46. Wins were earned by Zac Smith, Jacob Akins, Jeremiah Ault, Terron Lamm, Talen Miller, Kaleb Irvin, Jake Darby, and Cole Brumfield.
- Boys basketball first home game tonight! JV @ 6, Varsity @ 7. Wear your blue and come support the team!
- If you missed the Musical meeting and are interested please see Rochelle Edwards for information.