2018-11-6 BHRA Announcements
Tuesday, November 06, 2018
- There will be a yearbook staff meeting in Mrs. Campbell’s computer lab today during homeroom. We need more members – come join us!
- The student council will be collecting food for our annual food drive beginning on Monday. There will be signs posted with suggested items to donate. Donation boxes will be available in your class sponsor’s room. There will be a contest between the classes for the most donations. Donate 5 or more items to have your name added to the class list to be eligible for the class pizza and ice cream lunch.
- Girls basketball meeting today during homeroom in the girls locker room.
- Key Clubbers: There will be a meeting today during homeroom for anyone interested in helping with the Festival of Trees' Princess Tea Party in Mr. Beukelman's room. The event is Saturday, 10 November. Thank you.
- Thank you to everyone who helped with and donated to the blood drive yesterday. Your participation is greatly appreciated!
- FCA is asking for your help. BHRA is putting together items to fill shoeboxes for OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD. These shoeboxes will be given to children in need around the world. There is a list of items needed in the office and on the library door. Donations may be dropped off to Mrs. Story in the library. The boxes will be picked up next week, on November 16th.
- Jr. Class Prom meeting tomorrow during homeroom in Mrs. Campbell’s computer lab.