2018-08-29 BHRA Announcements
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
- Any student wanting to run as a student council representative for their class, see Mrs. Russell for a nomination form. Any student wanting to run for a class office needs to see their class sponsors to pick up a form. Voting for class officers and student council representatives will be held at separate times. See Mrs. Russell or your class sponsor if you have questions.
- Any student willing to work in the football concession stand please sign-up by Mrs. Russell’s door. The booster club is looking for workers for Freshmen, JV, and Varsity football games.
- Mustard Seed Daycare is looking for tutors for their after school program, any age can apply but must have transportation to Rossville after school. Potential scholarship money is available. See Mrs. Stephens for more information.
- Yearbooks are in! See Mrs. Stephens to pick yours up. There are a few extra copies available for $60.
- Football hoodie order forms are available in the office. Friday will be the last day to turn in your orders.
- Key Clubbers: There will be a meeting in Mr. Beukelman's room during Homeroom today. Please be sure to check in with your homeroom teacher prior to coming to the meeting. If you are unable to make the meeting today, please stop by Mr. Beukelman's room on Thursday morning. Thank you!
- Seniors - DACC will be hosting a College Day on Thursday, September 20th from 9 to 11 AM. You will have the opportunity to get information and speak to admissions reps from over 65 different colleges from over 7 different states. All seniors are encouraged to attend. See Mrs. Stephens to sign up and get a permission slip.
- Please wear Team Blake shirts or Bismarck Blue TOMORROW!
- Freshman, today is the final day to turn in your signed form if you are running for a class office. Please see Mrs. Post or Mrs. Tidwell if you still need one of these forms. They need to be completed and turned in to them by homeroom today.
- DACC Seniors – if you did not meet with Mr. Rademacher before you left yesterday, make sure to stop in and see him or Rochelle before you leave today.