2020-01-09 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, January 09, 2020
- Anyone interested in the Musical this year, we have a quick informative meeting at the beginning of homeroom in the commons. (Be sure to sign in with your homeroom teacher before coming). Tryouts will be Monday starting during homeroom. If you can’t make it, see Rochelle.
- Any student willing to help film during the county tournament should see Mr. Rademacher by Friday morning. This is an opportunity to learn cooperatively with other students in the county filming the games. Community service is awarded along with a free t-shirt as well as free food. The games are online as well as broadcast through a local cable channel.
- Please remember to put unopened food items in the share box at lunch. Things like Fig Newton bars, Jello, chips and fruit can be shared with other students. Leftovers are being donated to the backpack program.
- Math Contest is coming up on February 22nd. If you are interested in participating there will be a meeting, Friday during homeroom in Mrs. Gray’s room.
- Track workouts begin on Tuesdays and Thursdays until official track practice in March. This is only for the non-winter sport athletes and will run from 3:30 to 4:15. Hope to see you all there!
- Camp Invention is coming to Bismarck-Henning. We’re looking for 7th-9th grade students that will have a reduced registration fee and 10th-12th grade students that will be free. This volunteer position will provide 40 documented community service hours. If interested or you have questions, contact Mrs. Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org.