2019-05-15 BHRA Announcements
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- 4th hour Health meet in Mr. Dodd’s room. 7th hour Health meet in Miss Mathis’s room.
- NHS meeting next Thursday, May 16, 2019, in Miss Watson’s room during homeroom. All non-senior NHS members need to attend.
- Golf meeting Tuesday during homeroom in the Team Room. If you are interested in playing golf next year, be sure to attend.
- There is an Estonian Flag outside the high school office. Laura Loos would love for you to sign it as she is taking it back home with her.
- FCA will be taking their annual field trip for ice cream today. FCA members should meet in the library at the beginning of homeroom.
- Any student who is registered for Dual U.S. History or Western Civ. next year, please see Ms. Herrmann to sign up for a textbook. There is a limited number available and books will be given on a first come, first served basis.
- Football Players: There will be a meeting for all football players playing next fall on Friday in the cafeteria during homeroom. We will pass out summer schedules.
- Soccer meeting for anyone interested in playing soccer next year. Friday morning at 8:00am in the team room.
- Boys basketball meeting on Wednesday during homeroom in the team room.