2018-10-29 BHRA Announcements
Monday, October 29, 2018
- Get your costumes ready! Wednesday is Halloween. We will be giving prizes for the best costumes. Judging will take place at 8:15.
- Congratulations to Lexi Darby, Eli Mojonnier, and Gabe Martinez on their races at cross country sectionals this past Saturday! They raced a 5k at Lisle, a hilly one loop course. Lexi placed 37th out of 113, placing 17th individually. Eli placed 39th out of 157, placing 14th individually. Gabe placed 8th out of 157; he medaled for being in the top ten and was the second individual. Gabe qualified for state this upcoming Saturday, he'll race at Detweiller Park at 10am. Congratulations Blue Devils!
- The Blood Drive is coming! If you are looking for an easy way to save up to three lives, please sign up in the office for the blood drive that will be on Monday, 5 November. If you are 16, you may donate as long as you have the Parental Consent Form signed; those are in the office, as well. If you have any questions, please ask Mr. Beukelman.
- No Scholastic Bowl practice today – the first practice will be Wednesday.
- The following students will meet in Ms. Herrmann's room tomorrow during homeroom: Lexi Darby, Emiley McCord, Emma Clapp, Mady McQueen and Lexi Hudson.