2018-10-10 BHRA Announcements
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- Pancake Day People: Please work on selling those tickets, and be sure to get the money and permission slips to Mr. Beukelman as soon as possible. Thank you!
- Football playoff shirt orders and money due to the office today.
- The following students have books in at the library: Drew Reifsteck, Mercedes Mincey, Leigh Libby, Aden Collins.
- Seniors – Eastern Illinois University if waiving their application fee until October 15th. Go to eiu.edu/apply to apply.
- BHRA is helping Tackle Hunger at Friday nights Football game. We need 5 students to volunteer to help collect food. Please see Rochelle if you can help.
- Friday night’s Varsity Game at Salt Fork is WCIA 3’s Spotlight game this week. WCIA 3 is having a Tackle Hunger Food Drive for Eastern Illinois Food Bank. They want to see which team can bring in the most food and monetary donations to the game Friday night. Food and money donations can be brought to the High School Office or Rochelle’s office all this week. The most wanted canned goods are: Canned meats, canned complete meals (ravioli, Spaghetti-Os, etc.), canned beans and other vegetables, canned fruit, boxed meals, and peanut butter.
- Congratulations to the cross country team on a great race last night! Lexi Darby and Gabe Martinez are individual Vermilion Valley Conference Champions, and Eli Mojonnier received All Conference honors. Great work Blue Devils, and good luck at the county meet next Tuesday!
- Soccer players can get dismissed at 2:30, bus leaves at 2:45. They play at 4pm against Hoopeston in Oakwood.
- Congratulations to both the JV and Varsity volleyball teams for their wins over Hoopeston last night. And the Pink Night was a great success thanks to our generous fans! GO BIG BLUE
- There is no College Express this Friday.
- Sophomores who signed up will go to DACC’s Manufacturing & Technology Day Friday at 8:30.