2020-03-10 BHRA Announcements
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- Congratulations to Jenna Dishman, Kaleb Irvin, Brooke Kelly, Morgan Miller, Jillian Russell, and Abi Whiteman for having their artwork selected and entered into the “Eric Show” art competition. This is an annual art show that is held on the U of I campus in the student union art gallery each year. The work will be on display from March 11th- March 30th, so if you happen to be over that way be sure to stop in and check it out!
- Ms. G. Campbell’s homeroom should report to Mr. Beukelman’s room.
- There will be a parent meeting for the trip we are planning to London, Paris and Berlin on Monday, March 16th @ 6:30 pm in the team room. Students who signed up on the interest forms will be receiving a packet with information to take home to your parents later this week. If you did not have a chance to sign up on the form, you are still welcome to come to the meeting for more information.
- Seniors – if you are planning on attending DACC next year, see Mrs. Stephens to sign up for Discover DACC Day and make sure you have completed the DACC Foundation Scholarship application. Scholarship deadline extended to Friday.
- If you are signing up for cheerleading tryouts – please let Mrs. Tidwell know by stopping in and seeing her, or sending her an email. Tryout practices start Wednesday from 6-8.
- Devilette Tryouts are March 30th, 31st, & April 1st from 7-8pm in the Wilcox Gym. Packets are available in the office.
- Spanish Club tomorrow to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Sign up with Senora Frerichs or Senorita Kitchens for a spot. You don’t have to be in Spanish class to sign up. We hope to see you there!
- If you are interested in playing golf next year, there is a meeting Wednesday during homeroom in the Team Room.