2020-02-24 BHRA Announcements
Monday, February 24, 2020
- Girls basketball practice Wednesday 3:30-4:30. Bring practice gear. All players need to bring in uniforms.
- This Saturday is the field trip with Miss. Kitchens to EIU. We need to be at the school by 7:30 am and you have to have a signed permission slip from EIU to be able to attend. Permission slips are due by this Thursday.
- Thank you to everyone who helped out yesterday sorting bottle caps with the Bismarck Women's Club. Your help was greatly appreciated.
- Today is the last day to sign up for tomorrow's blood drive. If you are donating, please remember that you need a photo ID. if you are 16, you need a parental/guardian permission slip. The slips are in the office, and please do remember to sign up for your time slot!
- Scholastic Bowl, please be here by 4:45.
- Tomorrow's dress of the day is truck & tractor day!
- If you are interested in being a Leadership Intern for Camp Invention at BHES June 1st-5th this summer and get 40 hours of documented community service hours working with the elementary students, please see or email Mrs. Carpenter this week for more information. Interviews for the positions will start in March.
- Bismarck Reg League Registration information in the office. Boys age 4-15 and Girls age 4-18. Registration is Feb Feb 29th in the High School Commons.
- FCA is selling tshirts and hoodies through February 28th. Order forms can be found in the office or in the library. You may also order them online.
- The last softball open gym before tryouts start will be Wednesday from 6:00 to 7:30 PM.