2020-01-23 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, January 23, 2020
- Congratulations to the January Staff Member of the Month – Jim Ribbe
- Congratulations to the Girls Team for winning in overtime against Salt Fork. They play for the County Championship on Friday at 8:00 at the Civic Center.
- Key Clubbers: We will be recycling bottle caps next week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons in Mr. Beukelman's room. We will not be recycling today.
- Anyone interested in helping with the annual Bismarck Lion's Club Pancake and Sausage Day at the Bismarck-Henning Elementary School on Saturday, 1 Feb, please see Mr. Beukelman to sign up at whichever times you are available. Thank you!
- TONIGHT – Last home wrestling meet. It’s Patriotic night! Wear your red, white, and blue or military themed garb. Come cheer our wrestlers on to a victory over Hoopeston. Be sure to enter your name in for a chance to win a gift card.
- Any student planning to attend the cheer competition on Saturday – we need your help! Today check in with your homeroom teacher and then head down to the Wilcox Gym to help practice our crowd cheer!
- Boys play at the County Tournament against Hoopeston at 6:30.
- Any junior who has not met with the career advisor should see Mrs. Stephens to set up an appointment today.
- Juniors and Seniors – please complete the Career Day form that was emailed to you by the end of the day.
- Just a reminder that the senior track dinner will be today at 11:30 in the team room and the track meeting for everyone will be in the MPR during homeroom.
- Seniors – new scholarships posted this week: Illinois Sherriff’s Association and Vermilion County Principals Association. Check the scholarship list on Mrs. Stephens web site for applications and deadlines.