2019-10-30 BHRA Announcements
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- The BHRA volleyball team ended their season last night against Paxton in the semi finals of regional play. The blue Devils finished with 21 wins and nine losses on the season and were Vermillion County champions. The girls had a great season and our seniors will be greatly missed!
- It is the end of October…so that means it is time for FREE FOOD FRIDAY! From the blue devil pride cards the following have been chosen: Rylan Whiteman, Chase Benjamin, Olivia Omundson, Logan Hall, and Sophia Rome. Congratulations winners. See Mrs Gray by the end of the day.
- There will be a Halloween Costume Contest Thursday the 31st. Prizes will be awarded in the following categories: scariest, most creative, best group, funniest, and best duo. (Dress code rules still apply).
- FFA shirt orders and money are due to Mrs. DeGolyer by next Tuesday (11/5). Order forms are in the office or the ag room.
- Seniors – Be sure to bring your senior packets back tomorrow. Josten’s will be here during lunch hours to collect them.
- Play practice Wednesday night 7-8pm in Miss Kitchens room. Enter through student commons. There is no practice right after school.
- Do you struggle with writing essays? Do you want help to get a better grade? Then come on down to the writing center during homeroom in the computer lab for free tutoring!
- If you are interested in celebrating the Day of the Dead with the Spanish Club, today is the last day to sign up with Miss Kitchens or Mrs. Frerichs.
- The BHRA Key Club is sponsoring a Boooo-lood Drive on Thursday, 31 October. The sign-up sheet is in the office. Please be sure to sign up if you wish to donate. If you are 16, you need to have a parental consent form signed and turned in to Mr. Beukelman prior to the drive. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Beukelman. This is the easiest way to save three lives! Thank you for your donation.
- The ASVAB test will be given to any interested juniors or senior on Tuesday November 19th. This test measures a student’s strengths and potential for military careers. If you would like to take the test, sign up with Mrs. Stephens by November 1st.