2019-04-17 BHRA Announcements
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Senior class meeting Thursday AM at 8:05 in the Wilcox Gym. All seniors need to attend.
- Tomorrow is the last day to buy prom tickets at lunch. Tickets are $15/each or $25/couple. BHRA Seniors are free.
- Congratulations to both the boys and girls track teams for a great showing at Fisher last night, event winners include Chase Benjamin Keanu King, Kevin Clapp,Eli Mojonnier, Gabe Martinez, Carson White, Andrew Tingly, Cole Anderson, Noah Gomez, Kaleb Lahey, and Griffin Winkler, on the girl side, Sierra Bryant, Emily Meidel, Aryn Willard, and Lexi Derby. A reminder that the freshman sophomore track teams have a meet tonight at Paxton, please dismiss the freshman and sophomore at 2:30, the bus leaves at 2:45. The junior and senior track members will practice until 4:30. Thanks!
- Congratulations to the baseball team who defeated Oakwood last night 19-6 in 5 innings. Kai Stanford and Chase Rademacher each had 3 hits and a double. Cooper Watson had 2 hits and 4RBI. Brody Sexton, Eric Watson, and Dawson Dodd each had 2 hits in the game. Come see the varsity take on Westville today at home at 430. The team is now 12-5 overall, and 6-1 in conference.
- Anyone who is interested in helping with the Golden Ruler Banquet on Tuesday, 23 April, please see Mr. Beukelman for information. Also, starting next week, we will start working on a recycling project for the Bismarck Women's Club after school. For further information on that, please see Mr. Beukelman. Thank you!
- The library is having a book sale. Stop by the library all this week and get a used book for just a quarter.
- If you are interested in being a prom page please see Rochelle. **Prom pages can also attend Post Prom**
- Seniors: Please order your senior class t-shirts this week. Pick up an order form from Mrs. Hiatt or in the office.
- Cheerleading Tryouts will be April 24th & May 1st from 6:30-8:30. *Time change* Tryouts are on May 4th at 5:00. Packets will be available in the office on Wednesday.
- Any student interested in going on the Cubs trip may sign up this week in the library. This is only to indicate that you are interested in going on the trip.
- National Honor Society Induction will take place on Tuesday, April 30th, in the Multi-Purpose Room starting at 7:30. NHS members need to report to Miss Watson by 7:00 on this date. It is imperative that all NHS members be present for this ceremony. See Miss Watson if you have a conflict, please.
- Post Prom will be held at Elevate in Champaign. Be sure to stop in the office and grab a permission slip and sign up!
- Prom tickets are on sale during lunch. Tickets are $15/each or $25/couple. BHRA Seniors are free.
- Juniors & Seniors – if your prom date is not a student of BHRA, make sure you stop in the office to get a date request form to have filled out. These must be turned in before prom.